• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Herbie's Birthday Raisin!

Vanessa.B

Mama Doe
Today, give or take a few day's, is Herbies first birthday! :D:D:D

Here he is asking for his birthday treat with his bunny babe friends!

IMGP0240.jpg

IMGP0245.jpg

Hope this has worked, have never used photobucket before, has only taken about an hour to do!

Vanessa xx

Aaaawwwww - he is gorgeous!! :D :D

Word of warning though - there's a big sign up in my vets saying raisins are poisonous to pets :? Does this include rabbits?

I've given raisins to Lucifer & she's been fine. Though when Lucifer wants food you generally have little choice but to give her it! :roll::lol:

Oh lordy.

Now you have worried me.

They only get a couple of raisins 2 or 3 times a week and we have no probs on the poo front so assume they are OK unless someone knowledgeable knows better.

I've had a quick look through the net and to be honest I can't find anything that says they're poisonous to rabbits, and the dogs that suffered renal failure had really od'd on them - so unless someone knows any different .....

Yes, I have given Bobbin rasins before, just one at a time on the odd occasion. Never noticed anything out of the ordinary.

Herbie is such a sweetie!! :love: And look at the other two waiting in anticipation!! :rolleyes: :lol:

Aaaawwwww - he is gorgeous!! :D :D

Word of warning though - there's a big sign up in my vets saying raisins are poisonous to pets :? Does this include rabbits?

No, that would mainly be aimed at dog owners. Raisins are extremely toxic to dogs.

For rabbits they are a very sugary treat ;)

My buns LOOOOOVE the ocassional raisin!!!:D :D I usually reserve them for special treats when they have been brave at the vets!!!:D

I've had a quick look through the net and to be honest I can't find anything that says they're poisonous to rabbits, and the dogs that suffered renal failure had really od'd on them - so unless someone knows any different .....

Yeah, the stuff I've found said they'd eaten a 12 oz box etc. Mine too will do anything for a sultana. (I have those cos i don't like raisins) though I'm sure they're probably the same thing :lol:.

Back