• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor housing

lucy pepsi

Warren Scout
At the moment Dexter is in a make shift hospital unit - a puppy crate in my bedroom. i put him in the rabbit run in the lounge every evening for a good run around but his accomidation is too small.

I have very limited indoor space (2 bedroom house with non existant landing and me, hubby and 2 kids, 2 dogs etc etc) but he can not live outdoors due to frequent treatment and the fact that he is thin as thin can be and it is freezing cold! So, as he will be indoors for the forseeable future i need to upgrade his house quick sharpish!!! Need ideas for space saving bunny accomodation asap!

Those wire mesh storage cubes you can buy from B&Q are pretty good, you can build them up into different levels to save floor space, then reuse them if you decide to change things round in the future x x

Those wire mesh storage cubes you can buy from B&Q are pretty good, you can build them up into different levels to save floor space, then reuse them if you decide to change things round in the future x x

Ooohhh....... B&Q??? Dont suppose you know how much they are? Sound like a good idea as i presumably could build them to fit in awkward spaces? We have lots of those in our house!!!:roll:

Back