• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blaze - My new baby rat! (Lots of photos)

Introducing my gorgeous baby girl Blaze, got her 9th Feb and was told she was 8weeks old (she was from a pet shop in Dudley) but from her size I think she was more 5weeks old.
Shes a husky rat and has already started roaning so I dont think she'll last very long until shes just a black eyed white, but shes just perfect!

103_0127.jpg

103_0178.jpg

103_0179.jpg

103_0180.jpg

103_0182.jpg

103_0184.jpg

103_0185.jpg

103_0191.jpg

103_0195.jpg

103_0196.jpg

103_0198.jpg

103_0202.jpg

103_0204.jpg

103_0206.jpg

103_0213.jpg

103_0214.jpg

103_0230.jpg

The last one you can see how shes roaning already...

Shes gorgeous!!!! :D:D:D

She is sooooo cute. A dumbo yes?

I LOVE the one of her asleep in her hidey house :love:

Yeah shes a dumbo :)
Shes gonna get an even bigger head with all these compliments lol
Shes surpsingly tame considering she has probably barely been handled since she was born! Even when I went back to get her, the girls I asked to get her for me had to get this big bulky bloke from out the back just to pick up a tiny baby rat :roll:

awwww all these ratty pics is not good lol she is adorable and looks really friendly. Mum would never let me have a rat lol x no matter what i say that they are very cleasn creatures but no. :lol: awww well if you keep posting pics then i will have the fix lol x

Aww you should persuade your Mum to let you get a pair of ratties, I have 13 at the moment (was 14 when I got Blaze, but then I lost Peekaboo later the same week :() they are fantastic creatures!!!

Thanks, I certainly am! Shes a cheeky little thing too. As shes on her own at the moment till shes big enough to go in the big cage, Im trying to imitate other rat behaviour with her and my hand is her play thing lol, she loves jumping on it, nibbling me, then bouncing off across the cage, shes crazy!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love: *hit* floor* thud*

my hearts going boom boom - I reckon shes about 5 weeks to.... cos shes the spitting image of Grace when she was 5 weeks.

Awww she is gorgeous!

I have 2 husky's. A little girl called Matilda who is about 6mths old and very faded (her blaze almost looks like a headspot)......
SUC51872.jpg

.....and William, who is around 10mths and is only just starting to roan now. He was from a pet shop that was basically selling them as reptile food. When I got him (along with his double rex brother Benny) he had just turned 5wks that day and was smaller than a gerbil!
At 5wks.....
BennyandWilliam09-04-07.jpg

.....and now
WilliamBenny27-08-07.jpg

Aww bless those rats are gorgeous, how old is your William now? His markings are lasting well! I can see Blaze being a BEW very soon, lol

Fifi...Thanks, hes is such a lovely man!!!

Back