• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Andy on the Common today :)

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
We took him up here this afternoon and being a typical terrier he got soo excitable! :lol:

P1000708.jpg

P1000710.jpg

P1000717.jpg

P1000719.jpg

P1000723.jpg

P1000726.jpg

P1000728.jpg

P1000731.jpg

P1000732.jpg

P1000735.jpg

P1000739.jpg

lol sorry for the pic overload x he is so cute just keeps everybody smiling all through the walk x :lol:

Have now been told about the stick threat so he won't be going near one of those again :D sorry some of them are blurry but he was moving soo fast :lol:

thankyou x we don't know what breed he is as he was a stray andthen we got him from dogs trust. We think hthere may be lakeland,border in him though :D

It is really hard to imagine though, seeing him as he is that he was abused in his previous home :cry: some poeple make me sick tbh x

thankyou x we don't know what breed he is as he was a stray andthen we got him from dogs trust. We think hthere may be lakeland,border in him though

The reason I asked is because tbh I don't like the westies, border terriers etc they are just not my thing but him... Well I think I could dog nap him for sure!:shock::lol:

The reason I asked is because tbh I don't like the westies, border terriers etc they are just not my thing but him... Well I think I could dog nap him for sure!:shock::lol:

aww thankyou x it's a shame that i coudn't answer your question in more detail x also i love your Mia have a soft spot for german sheperds sorgous one in the park - wouldn't hurt a fly tbh x :lol:
i see i am going to have to be on dog nap alert :lol:

He is gorgeous:) I am really glad though that someone has warned about dogs with sticks, the injuries can be horrendous and fatal.

:shock: i know :shock: they told me about it on the dog forum x i didn't realise x and it so sad that some dogs have actually lost their life becuase of a stick :cry:

aww thankyou x it's a shame that i coudn't answer your question in more detail x also i love your Mia have a soft spot for german sheperds sorgous one in the park - wouldn't hurt a fly tbh x
i see i am going to have to be on dog nap alert

Just a beautiful one off :D:lol:

Mia is a cross too but 3 quarters shepherd shes practically one! :lol:

In response to the dangers of sticks - yes so easily done. My neighbours boxer caught one and it went straight down her throat and out the other end. Amazingly she survived but probably only due to the fact the vets is on the same road as the field they were playing in! :shock: My dog is a devil for picking them up and running with them but I never throw them for her now.

she is beautiful x

i didn't realise that they were such a danger tbh x we are going to have to take his favtoy everywhere now :lol:

Back