• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding question - Cookie & Domino

susiemae

Mama Doe
Hi everyone:wave: How do you know when rabbits are bonded? I have seen a thread about this before but I cant find it. Cookie & Domino have been spending alot of time in sight/smell of each of other and as Cookie has now been given the all clear by the vet since her spay, Ive let them run around together tonight. They've been getting on great, playing together, eating together, no aggression, a bit of grooming but not a lot. Whenever Domino tries to mount Cookie, she just runs away. So Im thinking this is all good. But tomorrow I have to go to work and am in two minds whether to split them or not. It would be nice to put them out in the run together but Im dubious about doing this as I wont be around to supervise. Is there likely to be any aggression or problems if none have occured already?

Back