• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Light, Dark... Confused!!!

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Hi Everyone! x

Do bunnies prefer Light or Dark places? My buns have got a light on their playhouse and in their playhouse, but when the light inside is on they dont go in..
What do you think?
:roll:

Not seen electic or battery lights in burrows,,,,, I'll assume the light is for human benefits only.

But just because there is no lights in the wild, doesn't mean the don't want them. Maybe if wild buns were born with electrician skills things would have turned out differently. :lol:

I found Tofu last night sitting on our garage in the dark. Had jumped into the cat's pet carrier and was just chillin by himself. He looked a bit embarrassed when I turned on the light :lol:

I think naturally they would want somewhere in between. Since in the wild their fav time is dusk and dawn. Basically, you can't win. :lol:

We have a little solar powered light in the shed but only have it on for ourselves, not the rabs.

My lop bugys doesn't mind if its light or dark. However my rex Joey is a big wuss :lol:if we watch a film and turn the lights of his runs to his cage and won't come out until i turn the lights back on!! So we now watch them with all the lights on for him!

Just to add though he is also scared of the hoover, my hairdryer, the kitchen floor, the bathroom floor ... so I don't think you can really use him as an example! :lol:

Back