• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What does it all mean????

sue 1974

Alpha Buck
i was hoping someone could help me with a few things on here i don't understand, like what does it mean when you say Trifle:oops: also bump, after when you need help?

What is Baytril used for and can you only buy it from a vet.

I have seen a liquid Panacur that is a wormer for Dogs and Cats, is this the same Panacur you use for E.C. do you also use it for a wormer for Rabbits or is there a rabbit one.

Thanks in advance, sorry for all the questions:roll:

bump, is when you bump a thread up, i.e when you reply to it, it pushes it to the top of the page. so by me replying, i have effectively 'bumped' up your post!!

as for the trifle, ill let sum,1 else explain tht one lol

Trifle is basically a word for when things have gotten a bit heated. Used as a way to diffuse an argument, or state anger.

Bump is just o make the thread higher on the page.

Baytril is an antibiotic and I think it can only be prescribed by a vet.

I think the liquid panacur is pretty much the same, but there is a rabbit paste which you can buy.

Hope that helps.

As far as I'm aware baytril is prescription medication which your vet will prescribe if you buns need it.

I know you can get Panacur for worming rabbits, not sure if it's the same as for cats and dogs though.

The Baytril is a known 'safe' rabbit anti-biotic, broad spectrum, so effective for a multitude of infections. Think everyone else has covered the post 'bumping' bit and the 'trifle' :lol:
You can get special rabbit panacur either liquid or paste which is an effective preventative for EC.:D

Back