• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pumpkin lovely pretty orange girl....

She's gorgeous!! :love:

We have Pumpkin's sister Trix and she is the lovliest bunny :D They've all had the best of care from day one and are friendly and inquisitive. Hope she's soon on her way to a forever home xx

I saw pumkin on rabbit rehome she is lovely can you tell us more about her please

Indeed, she was born at my house with 3 sisters and a brother from a foster bun i took in - Ollie. I have found homes for two of her sisters and still have mum and brother.

She is getting more confident by the day and is currently living with another foster bun - Speedy. I'm grouping her back with Mum & brother now she is neutered to avoid having to re-home her as a pair only as I know this is difficult. She loves bunny company and has never been on her own so must go as a partner to an existing bun or I can pair her up with one of my fosters.

She is a stunning girl, is living indoors and really deserves a forever home - as do the others.....

Are you interested?

Hi i might well be i have to chat to other half but she just struck me with her beuty.

Ok well if you want to come and visit let me know. I do homecheck before rehome and would ask for a donation to the charity that has paid for her spay.

I'll see if I can get some more pics later x

Back