• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do your buns tip up corner litter trays??

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
Mine mess the whole hutch up,with woodshavings everywhere.I have bought a hay rack so now i need litter trays and lino and vet bed.I am concerned that they will just throw the litter trays into the middle of the hutch.If i put newspaper down they burrow down and pull it up and tear it.Such messy buns:lol:

Jackie

Mine have a corner cat litter tray, and they mostly leave it where it is, but sometimes they drag it out from the corner. :roll:

my friends french lop bluebell sits waiting by the door for you put her clean tray back in and the second you move your hand she throws it about!!!shes a nightmare for doin it.and with her food dish.x:roll:

yep

Thumper loves to just sit in his and 'zone out' he looks funny :lol: then he flops forward

but I love it when he puts his little paws on the front

I gave up on using a corner litter tray as it used to tip up when Bella balanced on it, spilling everything all over :shock: I now use a high back square one which is too heavy to tip over. It works much better, though Bell does sometimes move it out of the corner to get to bits of hay that have fallen behind it :roll:

Back