• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bye bye plums

IzzyTwig

Alpha Buck
Otis is booked in to be de-plummed on Thursday.
I'm really excited, I'm hoping it goes well and then in a few weeks he can live with his missus.

He's currently sat looking at me as if to say "What's going on?" Little does he know.

mwahahaha evil laugh. Aww seriously I hope it all goes well. I am hoping Arthur will have his plums removed on Thursday too, depends on pre-op and when vet is available.

Otis is booked in to be de-plummed on Thursday.
I'm really excited, I'm hoping it goes well and then in a few weeks he can live with his missus.

He's currently sat looking at me as if to say "What's going on?" Little does he know.

Don't be fooled, they know alright.... Bobbin was thumping like a mad thing the night before his depluming! :shock: :rolleyes:

Bye bye plums :wave:

Sorry for thread hi jacking, but I have a questuion appropriate to the title :D

I'm getting the lovely Martha this week but Walt hasn't been de-plummed yet, he goes in for his second jab on Thursday. They vet says I ahould wait a couple of weeks before I get him neutered. Is this necessary or can I maybe book him in the week after? I guess I just can't wait to introduce my buns, Walt looks so sad sometimes all alone!

Becky x x

He's off in a few minutes to go to the vets! And he knows something is up, normally he's out of his cage in a shot in the mornings. He was this morning but then as soon as it came to getting the carrier out he promptly returned to his cage and flopped out on his vet bed with a defiant look in his eye :lol: I had to bribe him to come out again. But he's quite happy now in his carrier.
Off he goes, wish him luck.

Oh, Becky, not sure about your Q, but I can ask my vets what they they think when I take Otis.

Bye bye plums!! Good luck little man.

Becky my vets suggests waiting 1week after a jab before having the op. I wouldn't rush it as their bodies are injected with the virus and they have to build up anti-bodies to fight it and whilst doing this they are possibly not in the best health they can be for their big ops.

Well Otis has returned home safe and sound, a little groggy and confused but happy. He is now flopped out in his cage lazily eating hay.

He also has even more admirers as the vet nurses at the surgery all fell in love with him as he's so soft and well behaved. :lol:

Back