• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have reserved a new bunny! so excited.

Kay

Mama Doe
Looky who I've reserved! :love: Hopefully all going well Arthur's bunwife. Going to have to wait a month or while Arthur is deplummed and recovers. I was panicking that this lovely bun would be gone but Caroline said 'lorrelle is still here and on antibiotics after having sneezes so don't worry i won't be offering her to anyone else, she is doing really well and really healthy and good comformation'. phew :lol:

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=10544

Looky who I've reserved! :love: Hopefully all going well Arthur's bunwife. Going to have to wait a month or while Arthur is deplummed and recovers. I was panicking that this lovely bun would be gone but Caroline said 'lorrelle is still here and on antibiotics after having sneezes so don't worry i won't be offering her to anyone else, she is doing really well and really healthy and good comformation'. phew :lol:

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=10544

She looks very sweet :D

Janex

thats great news. i know how you feel, we have just reserved Rory pending bonding with Lola. I've been out and bought them some new toys today. bet you can't wait to bring her home:D

mee 2!!!!saw them in person on sunday at underhill rescue adn they are so so so gorgeous, pending everything being tickety boo at vets i cannot wait til friday!!!so nice to see other excited ppl!!!!:D

Good luck everyone else as well then :lol: - lots of exciting things happening in the bunny world.

Arthur is being de-plummed hopefully this week - pre-op tommorrow and then hopefully op later this week :D

We think a month till his hormones have settled enough for bonding. Caroline will take Arthur for the week. I'll really miss him but it will give me a chance to de-Arthur the hutch and give it a good coat of wood treatment.

I keep thinking of the summer, sitting in the garden watching them playing....:D

yeah and im so excited, tree is taking them to the vets tomorrow to make sure all is fine beofre they leave her and then if all is as it should be il get them on friday!!converted a garden shed for them to live in, known as bunny palace!!!:lol:

She is gorgeous..bet your so excited. I've been buying new toys today for Lola and Rory to share when they are bonded:D

:D It's so much fun getting a new bunny friend isn't it! I hope Walt and Martha bond ok, I'm a bit worried about that but fingers crossed :D

x x x

I'm worried about the bond too. Lola can be a bit bossy and she's a big girl! I'm sure it will go fine, she's going to be expert hands :)wave: Sooz) Can't wait to see pics of everyone's bonded buns:D

:D I'm going to ring her tomorrow and arrange a time to pick her up, it's a 2 hour drive but she's worth it. I can't believe no one showed an interest in 6 months!

x x x

Back