• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ASAP rescue refusing buns now

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
The local rescue which i got bif from almost 2 yrs ago..has a notice on its bunny page...elaine the lady who took in he buns isnt aking in anymore as shes spending more time with her young family.....

Gem..cooey...did you know about this at all? shame..theres no bunny shelters locally or rescues for buns now..its up to the rspca blue cross or crr in sidlesham...their the nearest.

i can understand neding to give it up..sad no on else is interested in taking it on...cant raise awarenss round these parts for bunnies..mores apity.

no i cant foster..i dont have facilities money car or come to that time..im up to my eyeballs in my pets and my daughter with m.e and my stupid epileptic attacks..id love to otherwise but id be the worst failed fosterer..id keep em all.:oops:

:wave: thankfully no......without sue we wouldnt have darling little bandit.

no its near me in waterlooville in hampshire jane.....

http://www.asap.hampshire.org.uk/

http://www.asap.hampshire.org.uk/page15.html

i wouldnt have bif now if i hadnt takenoscar there two years ago to choose a wife....now oscars gone i still have my little lady..slash pitbull!! shes still shy of humans but not other animals! bossy madam!

Crikey I got a Bun from Waterlooville a few years ago. My now at The Bridge :cry:Orange Rex Orlaith.
Cant for the life of me remember the name of the Rescue though :?

Janex

ETA Just clicked on one of your links and it is the place I got Orlaith from. I remember the woman's name now. What a shame that no-one is available to take over from her :cry:

Last edited:
:( i know.......if i had support transport etc maybe i could handle up to four but who am i kidding:(

really..you came all the way down here?

better buy a lottery ticket to strt one up again and hire helpers!

tis ashame..i will have to keep pestering sue at southampton for another bun instead....i am seriously considering getting a neuter buck to bond to bif as she now lives upstairs and bandit is tightly bonded in a trio downstairs..bifs not a bunny to live by herself..she hates people and has never lived alone before apart from when oscar died..she had 5 days alone.:(

worried where bunnies will go now locally:(

It didnt take long to get there, about an hour or so. Mind you my friend was driving. I get lost in my own back garden :rolleyes:

Janex

:wave:

Bunnies are now directed to Cat & Rabbit in Sidlesham :D

Yes I knew about it and have been in contact with Elaine, they stopped back in November I think it was

:lol: @ jane...me tooo ive no sense of direction!

Gem really i had no idea...sidleshams a long way out tho isnt it...some folks might say too far and dump their buns:(

have you eevr been there Gem? i had monique do a home visit on us when we had oscar the year before we ended up with bif from asap....my dad had had several small mini strokes so long trips and for him that was one..we couldnt risk it. After dad had died we went to see buns in elaines garage for pairing up with oscar...we saw copper and bif ( leonie as was)

i think elaine had decided bif was best for us..and oscar said he prefferred the kinky female! but bif stood up for herself withoiut being too nasty and seeing as oscar was so spoilt and didnt want to share his human..nikki.hed need a strong woman.

turned out she loved him right away and he couldnt bother tobe near her and then started picking on her..bonding was interesting! they ended up sooo in love..no wonder she fell apaprt when he died.

I handt checked the site ofr a while..i do it from habit..i trawl around falling for bunnies.......since november?!! i am behind arent it!
thanks for clarifying that hun...pssst bif says hi.:wave:

have you eevr been there Gem? i had monique do a home visit on us when we had oscar the year before we ended up with bif from asap
thanks for clarifying that hun...

I have been there and worked with them for a while, they are fantastic people. Shame I can't get there every day as they've got the perfect job for me available

pssst bif says hi.:wave:

Hello Bif :love: :wave:

Back