• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet Bowls

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I want to get some nice personalised (i.e their names)bunny feeding bowls, anyone know where i can get them done cheapish?

you could buy ordinary ceramic ones and customize them yourself with ceramic paint which is about £3 - i did that with my teacups, we painted funny quotes on them, its looks good. :D

me too I used a right thin flexible paintbrush and it came out alright I just had to take it slow...or you could get a mate to do it. its more work obviously but cheaper and you get to have them exactly how you want them.

I looked everywhere for a nice one and i give up, i was going to get these ones but i thought they might chew the stones off :cry:

[
princess-bowl.jpg

Now i got these

[
rabbit.gif

Heart-Dog-Bowl-260.jpg

Last edited:
I 'unfortunately' broke Charlie and Poppy's bowl so may be replacing it with a posh paws one although I saw some in Ikea that are metal with a crown embossed in the bottom, although they don't really need one because I scatter their pellets on the floor- suppose I could get them one each and put their food in bowls again :lol:

I like the one with carrots on! I had my heart set on a ceramic bowl with carrots on but my OH came with me to buy it and (though he'd agreed to the carrot one before hand!) he found one with little paw prints on that he liked better and kept waving it in my face until I relented...KNEW I should have gone "bun shopping" on my own!!:lol:

...the paw print one is kinda cute though...

TP;)

Aww wow, I want these ones

hmm that web site isn't allowed for some reason :?

RABBITprincess.jpg

They are from 'the pet extra ordinarium' (google it)

Last edited:
Back