• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Food question again! Sorry!

Lil'Miss

Young Bun
Hi,

Lil'Jack is still doing ok,his poops are back to normal now and enjoys tucking into this hay and pellets.

I have a couple of questions though to ask. He's just coming towards the end of his course of panacur. To me, he feels to be on the thin side (probably just me overreacting again :roll::lol: ). I'd like him to gain some more weight though, as he does feel more boney than I'd like him to, despite him eating and drinking well!

Is there any suppliments I can give him to help bulk him up a bit? I know that he's on a healthy diet, and that will be giving him everything he needs, and he's certainly eating it! I do think he needs to gain some more weight though. I've increased his pellet and hay (unlimited), but it doesn't seem to be doing the trick? Any suggestions?

Fi x

Back