• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im just going to get this one

OH MY GOD!! kinda off topic but look at the second photo!!!!!!!

remind you of anyone??????????

Oh yeh, does look like your Pebbles!! You excitable little madam you! ;) :lol:
I would be thankful she lives with you, look at the state of the place, looks a little dank and dirty if you ask me :(

i have NEVER found a bunny that looks like her!! not to that extent! do yout hink she may be a rex cross then? (not as pretty as my baby tho!)

Do you know that breeder? I assume you've looked into the lineage etc? , I've heard that is how it works?

Last edited:
I love Dalmatian Rex's, my first Rex, Troy was one and he was stunning and so laid back.... One day I will have another again he will be rescue, cos thats how I got my Troy:D

Beautiful bun..:D...I just hope you get him neutered as , as others have said, you won't know his genetic background so breeding from him would be a bad move.

Yep i will be breeding from him i didnt get the dad in the end but rather his son:lol: hes so sweet 17wks old. yes i do know the linage it was actually a brc breeder i know quite well no it wasnt a dump at all i think that was just a real bad picture
his line originates from Ian Gerrard in Scotland:D
still torn between names Cupid or Roger! i ll post a pic of him as soon as i can.
at the moment his living with my 5 yr old Nethie Neo:D

Back