• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Something really special..

Amile, the old girl we rescued from 7 years of severe neglect, used to adore sunbathing:) It was one of the only things she was still capable of doing and enjoying...and she certainly made the most of it. Shed lie by the window in the patch where the sun came through and let her black fur soak it up, and i used to love seeing her lying there...Youre right, there is something very special about it. How natural it is:)

peanut looks so cute when he sunbathes, i got pebbles as summer was ending last year, and peanut and jelly have been bonded since nov...so i have yet to see two bonded bunnies in the sun together!!i cnt wait

I love it when they do this, i popped out to the shed this afternoon and Liam was completely zonked out on his side, soaking up the sunshine! :love:

Roll on summer. :D

Seeing rabbits sunbathe in NZ is something quite different. New Zealand sun is the harshest in the world and people start to burn after about 15 minutes! Got to love the hole in the ozone layer hanging just over NZ!

Be thankful that your buns can enjoy the sun. When ours lie in the sun, we have to bring them in after about 15 mins or they will overheat.

There really is. Its really relaxing to watch them! Frasier was sunbathing in the bathroom doorway today while I had a bath!! I was just watching him for ages!!:D

Back