• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

opal and Gem ...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2008_0217feb0001.jpg

2008_0217feb0002.jpg

these two darlings are here on a stop over from Bunnyhops in Bolton to Cambridge .

They are shy but lovely bunnies .:D

2008_0218feb0004.jpg

2008_0218feb0003.jpg

2008_0218feb0005.jpg

Last edited:
:D Thank you!

Wow, they're bigger than I imagined they'd be!! How do they handle, are they used to cuddles/being picked up etc?

Thanks again :wave:

they were very shy when they first came but are coming around now .
not keen on being picked up but gem especialy is ok once youve got her . They both like their ears and heads stroking when they are being held .Opal is a bit of a wriggler.

they are very curious buns and im sure once settled theyll be fine .

They dont bite or anything and a food bribe helps bring them out of the corner ;);)

Aww, bless 'em. I don't pick mine up unless really necessary anyway - I personally don't think it's fair on them.

They'll get their strokes and rubbed ears and all the attention they need. They'll have not need to be affraid of me :)

Glad you like them, they are cuties and are not aggressive in anyway they have never shown aggression to other rabbits either:D

Give them an ear rub from me:D

Awww the BIB looks the image of Arthur even down to the white hairs here and there.

They are both so lovely.

:D

Back