• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone got this run?

toffee

Mama Doe
http://ukpetsonline.com/detail.aspx?ID=413

It looks ok!! I have a PWS run but I'm not convinced that they won't escape from it and my new garden is not bunny safe (there are no walls or fences) so I want a run they definately can't get out of!

Wallace has a habit of lifting the PWS run up and letting Oliver out underneath so it's not ideal for where I am now!

What do you think? It has a sunshade too.

I've tried!! She's just a madam!!!

I really just need a heavier run or one she can't get a grip on!!!

It might be ok for the others though. At least if I buy another run two pairs can play out at once!

My new garden is quite small too so I don't have the space to set up a run for everyone at the same time. They'll just have to take turns! They get indoor playtime too anyway.

I found camp shop tent pegs are brilliant for holding runs down. There are some that are designed for mountain tops and they act like wall plugs.

I have the PWS run, I use tent pegs to hold it down because Black Jack just shoved it around when it was loose and got out. No escapes from it now although he keeps trying.

http://ukpetsonline.com/detail.aspx?ID=413

It looks ok!! I have a PWS run but I'm not convinced that they won't escape from it and my new garden is not bunny safe (there are no walls or fences) so I want a run they definately can't get out of!

Wallace has a habit of lifting the PWS run up and letting Oliver out underneath so it's not ideal for where I am now!

What do you think? It has a sunshade too.

:wave: I have one of these runs for 2 of my buns. Its really heavy so they can't lift it up:) It has pegs to hold it down too. I got mine from eBay. My daughter loves it because she can sit inside it and watch the bunnies!

You can buy the sunshade cheeper on eBay:)

I've never had a problem with any of mine digging really. Zinzan tried once so I put a board down where she was digging and she didn't bother after that. I supervise my rabbits almost constantly when they're playing out anyway.

I got one of these last year - the large one. It has extra pegs to go into the ground as well as the corner ones which fix it together.

I got mine from zooplus which has free delivery on this item. When I got mine I got a discount for it being my first order with them.

Neither of my 2 dig so no probs there.:D

I got two of these from Zooplus (when I got the second one there was a sale on so it was a really good price - doesn't take too long to arrive either!). As others have said there are tent pegs on each corner and extra ones for the sides!

I would use something extra to secure the side opening door though as Barley managed to excape that way - a dog lead of carabiner clip does the trick!

Hannah

Back