• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nomad-Active EC ?- Vibes Please

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
About 18 months ago Nomad tested a strong positive for EC. This was prior to me adopting him. He was Panacured. Until now we have had no further problems. But over the weekend he has started to leak wee. He also has bilateral ear infection. In himself he seems fine but he is now on a 6 week course of Panacur, Baytril, Metacam and Ear drops. The poor lad also has mites so has had Ivermectin too.
Nomie could do with some RU Healing Vibes please

Picture1110.jpg

Janex

In himself he is fine :D He just has a weak back leg and a weak bladder.

That's exactly what he was like last time, a bit froggy legged and wet underneath - if I recall correctly it's one of the reasons the breeder wanted rid of him, because 'he couldn't keep himself clean' :roll:

if I recall correctly it's one of the reasons the breeder wanted rid of him, because 'he couldn't keep himself clean' :roll:

Oh yes, it is so inconvenient isnt it :roll:

He has been a dry boy today :D
He can still do a 'flying Nomad' when food is about so I dont think he 'feels' at all poorly

Janex :wave:

Back