• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do you let your bunnies out on the frosty grass?

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
I`ve always been reluctant to as i worry it will upset their tummies. But is so cold at the mo that their not getting in their runs til lunchtime:(

Do you think i`m being over cautious?

Su.x

Arthur goes out on the frosty grass but he doesn't eat it. I stock him up with extra hay and sprinkle his veg for the day round the run so he is occupied. He has a scratch at the frozen ground but doesn't even try to have a nibble.

Unless they are poorly, Mine are let out in the mornings :D Rhia is usually bouncing off the walls by breakfast time anyway - and shes much more pleasent when shes let off steam :lol:

Mine have 24 hr access to their run but i let them out for a run around the garden sat and sun and they loved it despite the frosty grass, they just tried to eat my tulips that are starting to show instead!

Back