• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cross your fingers U/D Low white cells

toadflaxbex

Warren Scout
My Mr. Bun gets his blood test results today (or tomorrow) to see if he has diabetes or to see why his glucose was so high, so please cross your fingers and pray all is well and there is nothing to worry about.:bunny:

Last edited:
I think I am going to explode. The vets receptionist called and said that I need to take Otus in and the Vet will explain the situation. I said, can you please tell me now or I will worry and she said please just bring him in :'(

I said that I wanted Vet to call me back as I am freaking out.

Aww I know its impossible but try not to worry - It could just be a complex illness/results etc. Thinking of you X

Vet called and said his white blood cell count is low and it could just be an infection but it could be something worse. So have to get him on antibiotics, do another test in a week if still low it could be his bone marrow. :cry:

Last edited:
Back