• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carlo...

petticoat74

Alpha Buck
I won't bore you with ths story again, as you have probably read it anyway;) But here is a couple of pics of my ickle boy, Carlo, named in honour of PrincessCarly:D his saviour;)... who showed me that kind people do exist:D
They aren't great pics, but he was finishing his brekkie....;)
carlo001.jpg

carlo002.jpg

carlo005.jpg

I just can't stop looking at him and then pinching myself that he is back home:shock::lol:

Beautiful boy :love: I fell quite in love with him - he is a looker :lol:

Also made me realise my boy is tiny :lol:

awww gorgeous Carlo x x x

aww im glad hes back home hun, i know exactly what your going through i went through the same thing a few weeks back, its strange when you get them back when i saw Binky again i couldnt believe he was actually back with me and i had a bit of a cry because i felt id let him down. i bet your relieved that he turned out to be a buck :shock:

he is beautiful by the way love his name :love: :love: :love:

xx

:Dwhat breed is he???..completely the spit of my last bun and i was never sure what she was,that makes me smile :lol:

:Dwhat breed is he???..completely the spit of my last bun and i was never sure what she was,that makes me smile :lol:

I was told his colouring is Squirrel and he is a Dwarf Lop... he is bigger than Jett, who is a Mini and smaller than my Bridge bun, Molly who was Cashmere...
He is still very nervy, and I know I am going to have to work hard, to regain his trust, but he lets me cuddle him and nose rubs, so I think he knows I do love him!!

Back