• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes please!!!

wiggie

Alpha Buck
Honey is being de-plummed and Audrey being speyed today and I'm soooooo scared:shock: Didn't sleep much last nignt worrying as the last of our buns who went under GA didn't wake up again:cry:
Could really do with some good vibes as it's gunna be a long day!
Wiggiex

Thanks guys. Just dropped them off... it brings it all back:cry: . Stopped off at pet shop on way back to get some new toys for when they feel a bit better. Thinking positive!:? They will be definately be spoilled when they get back!!
Wiggiex

awww lots of vibes coming your way - I understand I was so worried about Thumper but he was fine x he is being a little bit of a terror post op though :shock:

Hope all goes smoothly, which im sure it will. I know we all know how it feels to worry about it. Do keep us updated, many quick healing vibes from over here:)

All well:lol::lol: Both bunnies back home safe and well! Thanks for all your vibes!. Honey full of life eating drinking pooing bouncing and buzzing just like normal :rolleyes:. Audrey's quiet but OK. She ate at the vets but has had nothing here yet. She has pellets and hay with her but will tempt her with some greens later if she doesn't eat that. She's snuggled on her vetbed at the mo looking much better than I expected:). Will keep them inside tonight just to be safe. It's been so cold outside. Am SOOOOOOOOO relieved!:lol::lol::D
Wiggiex

Glad it all went well.

My Otis is being de-plummed on Thursday. Obviously the time of year for getting rid of those pesky sexy bits :lol:

Back