• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holiday Boarding?

I am about to book a week in the lakes and have been in contact with a possible bunny boarding home for Flopsy and Jem. She told me via email they would be in a shed with lighting, heating and an alarm. The cost for 2 for a week would be £42.00. Not sure if I am supplying food, hay etc.

Does this sound reasonable to you all you bunny boarders?

I will go and check the place out prior to boarding but she is only about 30 minutes away.

We are paying £4.50 a day in summer for a 5' hutch plus use of a large exercise pen for our two. That price sounds quite good to me for a shed of their own. Our boarder provides everthing except food.

Mike

I hope you don't mind me asking,:oops: but which bunny boarding is this? :D
I've had such bad trouble finding good boarding around here!:roll:

The going rate for good bunny boarding in our area (including my own) is £6 single bun, £8 pair and £10 trio or more per night including everything.

The going rate in Bristol is about £5.50 a day for two buns sharing a hutch. A summer house indoor bunny 'home from home' was much more, but they even provided a TV and sofa to lounge on :D

we'll be paying £5 per night for a pair in a 6ft happy hutch combo with all the cuddles they want - it'll be a just like home for them :D

Back