• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want this bunny!!!

You have to take just to make sure he doesn't stay in that awful cage, i have a rescue guinea in that and i keep moaning i need a bigger one

I saw those aswell:D Have they found a home yet?

not that I know of that rescue place is just around the corner from me, I have offered my services as a foster mummy but they didn't write back :( I would love to look after these two x

You have to take just to make sure he doesn't stay in that awful cage, i have a rescue guinea in that and i keep moaning i need a bigger one

If I get him I will take the cage aswell, just to make sure no other animal has to live in it. :( It will make a nice bed with the lid off, my bunnies love a box or tray to sleep in.

It looks like the poor thing doesn't have any water:(

Gorgeous rabbit!!! Hope you get him hun....;) Always had a soft spot for rexes... even though only owned 2!!! (I blame Jane:lol:)

It looks like the poor thing doesn't have any water:([/QUOTE],

That yellow thing in the cage is meant to hold food and water. its a waste of space i took mine out, just hope she is not using that :roll:

Back