• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First Chewing Experience! Grrr :D

BeckyLH

Banned
Well, it had to come but Walt has just chewed throught the adaptor cable and sensor bar cable of my Nintendo Wii, lol! We thought we had everything covered too but he managed to get on the shelf where we keep it :rolleyes: So now we're double bunny proofing everywhere :roll: and on the look out for new cables, lol

Becky x

:rolleyes::lol: Those little blighters!! Never underestimate a determined bunny! I've found with my bunch of buni-hooligans that if you have the wires taped or tacked to the skirting boards they just ignore it. Its the loose cables that make them want to chomp!:)

:lol:

Here is our list:

PS2 cable
DVD cable
Sky cable
infra red receiver cable
the cable for the external security camera
shredder
2 lamps
2 phones
Wii power cable (luckily not on at the time)
numerous speaker cables

and we thought we had bunny-profoed as well.

Welome to the wonderful world of owning a house rabbit.

My previous bun Bloodhound (don't ask regarding the name)

chewed through:

phone cables
sky cables
lamp cables

and

the lawn mower power cable while it was in use. :shock:

LOL! I feel lucky so far then! My Wii was on and when I touched it sparks flew out :shock::shock: He seems absolutely fine though so I'm hoping he had a lucky escape :rolleyes:

x x

Goodness me without_halo that is quite a list!

So far I have lost one TV cable, 2 phone cables and 2 camera cables oh and a phone charger. And now that I remember 3 headphone cables.

Back