• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fun things to do?

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
Hi,
Seems It's half term I am quite busy but I have a free day tomorrow (well i'm supposedly moving my stuff into the atick but hey)
I really wanted to do something fun with my rabbits if the weather's ok.
What sort of games do you play with them?

I sit in their run, and just let them come, then when they start to climb on me or play with something I just join them.

If they are lazy, maybe just sit with them, and stroke them ect.

You could dump a huge pile of cardboard boxes in the middle of the garden and put treats all through it.

I don't know if you have a garden but when I've got time I set up an obstacle course on the lawn. It consists of tunnels and logs to jump over and once I used a hula hoop for them to jump through. I got silly and prented they were tigers at the circus jumping through a ring of fire. :oops:

The destruction game...give them something to destroy then sit back and enjoy the show!;):lol: That might just work for Millie though, who is the one rabbit paper shredder!:shock::oops::lol:

Also try setting up new, exciting things for them to explore or even try to make an obstacle course for them (with boxes, tunnels etc).:D

The destruction game...give them something to destroy then sit back and enjoy the show!;):lol: That might just work for Millie though, who is the one rabbit paper shredder!:shock::oops::lol:

Also try setting up new, exciting things for them to explore or even try to make an obstacle course for them (with boxes, tunnels etc).:D

If I'm reading with the book/mag/newspaper on the ground they will play the destruction game.

Thanks for all the ideas :D I might re-arange Blitzen, Magic and Asbeau's sheds and give them some card boxes etc to run through (and for Asbeau to destroy :lol: )
As for Holly, she seems happy sleeping at the moment, I might make a jump course for her and see if she still enjoys a bit of bunny hopping :D

with duchess (teegs is one lazy litte boy so he doesnt partake in activities) i get a handfull of healthy treats and then walk away until i am as far away from her as i can get then bend down and go ducheyducheyducheyduchey and she comes running through as fast as her legs will carry her for a treat i then walk of again and do it over and over (after a while she starts chasing me when i walk off so i let her chase me a bit then give her a treat) i sometimes walk off and hide then call her so she has to work out where i am :lol::oops: and i also do some easy little tricks with her like spins ad twists and beg etc:lol: she loves it though. sometimes she can barely run for binkying :lol:

:lol: that sounds awesome :lol: I'm gonna have to wait till tomorrow before I can do stuff, mum said i have to finsih my bedroom byn tomorrow so my brotehr can move back in :shock:

train them to obey voice commands :D

I am too lazy for that but i do like to run around with a jam jar lid on a string and see sorrel chase me...eventually i let her have it. :lol:

Back