• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

giant pictures

ecudc

Warren Veteran
I'm probably the only one but I have no idea what the difference is between an english lop, french lop and conti. One of the peeps on the other side of the pond said all they could see on this forum were frenchies but how can they tell?......could people post pics of their giants and what they are so I know what people are talking about.

DSC00435.jpg

DSC00434.jpg

DSC00583.jpg

Lola is a Continental Giant. Hope this helps:D

Now it is MY turn to plan a bunny napping!!!!! I want an English Lop SOOOOOOOO badly!!!!!:( Edgar is STUNNING!!!!!:D :D :D

I always wondered what the difference between a French lop and a german lop was:oops: we have an old grey girl who i THINK is a French...but who knows:D is there a difference?

Beautiful buns btw!

Now it is MY turn to plan a bunny napping!!!!! I want an English Lop SOOOOOOOO badly!!!!!:( Edgar is STUNNING!!!!!:D :D :D

:lol:

Nope, sorry he's not going anywhere. He's such a soppy character and even runs to the front door, along with the 3 dogs, to meet me when I come home.:love:

Although, when he woke me up by jumping on my head at 4 o'clock this morning you could have had him!:evil:..........;)

omg they are so so big!!!i would eb so scared of them biting!i cannot believe the one is as big as the dog, amazed!!!:shock:

so as far as i can work out:

Conti = uppy ears

English lop = HUGE dumbo lop ears (sorry :lol:)

French and german lop = proportionate loppy ears.

Back