• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nia/tim's Bonding Thread ,NEW PICs & Video clip

capel

Warren Veteran
Only a few hours to go now:shock::D:D I've set up Tim's temporary crate in the hall about 4' from Nia's. I could put them side by side so they can see each other tonight. Any thoughts on that? His crate is quite a bit smaller than Nia's but he'll be there only overnight. Here's his temporary residence:
DSC03660.jpg

I've set the run up in the spare bedroom so that I can sleep in comfort tomorrow night.:lol:
DSC03658.jpg

DSC03659.jpg

Last edited:
No problem with them being side by side but make sure they cannot reach each other through the bars :D

Good Luck :wave:

Ok . I'll put the crates side by side with a couple of inches space between them. We'll be leaving in just over an hour!!!!!!!

:lol::lol: Well not-so-tiny-Tim's here and not in the slightest bit stressed by his long journey. I've put their crates side by side and hope that tomorrow won't come as too big a shock for them:D Tim is just as Jill described: gentle, placid and very nosey. A big beautiful Chinchilla Nethie(not so sure about the dwarf bit though:lol:) I took the top off his pet carrier and he immediately periscoped to see what was going on around him, but he almost fell over backwards..probably because his weight has altered his centre of gravity:roll:
Any way, here he is. I'll be bombarding you all with bonding pics tomorrow I hope!
DSC03661.jpg

I think it's a promising start!

They've spotted each other:
DSC03669.jpg

There's a strange creature moved in next door mum, and I'm not sure what to do next!:
DSC03672.jpg

Are you my new mum that Auntie Jill told me about? If so, can you tell me who that is over there, cos I think she looks quite cute:
DSC03682.jpg

Hello. My name's Nia:
DSC03677.jpg

My name's Tim
DSC03678.jpg

DSC03674.jpg

AW, don't go yet Nia:
DSC03675.jpg

Hi..are you back again?
DSC03671.jpg

I think it's looking promising, don't you? Fingers crossed for tomorrow!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! How SWEET!!!!! :D :D :D Tim looks SO much like my Bertie!!!:D Keeping all fingers VERY tightly crossed for this adorable couple and a smooth bonding!!!!! xxxxx

Back