• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone need any dust free hay?

Pipstrel

Mama Doe
I am planning on going to DustFreeHay next weekend if anyone would like me to fetch them any hay or straw? Then split my petrol costs between everyone. Think it will work out loads cheaper than delivery costs.

I'm in Sheffield so if you're in Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley, parts of Derbyshire I can get some for you. Just let me know and I'll plan a delivery route!! :wave:

Helen x

I have just emailed them to see how much it would be without delivery, I'll update as soon as I get a response.

Helen x x

Helen the jumbo bags of hay are £18 if you pick up yourselves, were wanting 10 of them but dont think you'd get them all in your car somehow:D

It's no problem Helen we will have a run out that way in a few weeks and stock up again. If we wasn't doing a complete stock up from scratch I'd have offered to get yours at the same time for you, but the car will be packed solid with that little lot.

That's lovely of you. If I hadn't just started one of the huge sacks I'd take you up on it :D After a fortnight it doesn't seem to have gone down at all. I'd like them to try some of the timothy hay at some point.

I don't know why, but since starting this hay (first time I've had it) Bell and T's poos have changed colour :shock: They're much lighter now.

Becca let us know when you are running out and if it coincides with when we go down I am sure we could squeeze one sack in

Just for reference, if you go and collect the hay it is £3 for a small bag and £18 for a large back, two small bags costs £15.99 which is what I got last time so i'm def going to be collecting it from now on! Plus DHL are rubbish!

Back