• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't want to tempt fate...

My rabbits loved it. I hung it from my clothes airer which meant I couldn't put it away for a week, but at least it stopped them from stealing my smalls off the airer & running away with them :lol: Only problem was the gnaw blocks didnt last long enough, but they still chew on the wooden blocks several months on

mine go mad for those. they can demolish a whole one in half an hour though! however dont store them in your garage cos i did that and apparently mice like them too. :(

Eeek no :shock:

Mines on a low corner shelf in the kitchen, Millie goes and helps herself when she gets an urge to chew my plastered walls, I often see her running around the kitchen with it in her mouth. :lol:

I haven't put it in their room coz i was worried how much she ate in one go, I got her one of the Rosewood block's she destroyed it overnight and there was loads of it in her poops they were rock hard, can't be good can it :?

Kipper - I have an image in my head now of your bun running round with underwear hanging from his mouth :lol:

Back