• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found :D - A lovely Martha :D

BeckyLH

Banned
Hi all,

I've said this in a couple of threads but just wanted to ask, if anyone has any of these colour buns available for rehoming in the next few weeks could you let me know? I'd like a lop ideally to be my bunny boys wife. I'm in Yorkshire but I don;t mind the drive :)

Thanks,
Becky x x

Last edited:
I don't really, I've just always had a fondness for this colour after spotting one on the banner on RR. I don't really mind but my heart goes whenever I see one :) I found a beauty in a PAH adoption centre but she was very difficult to handle and had a tendency to bite, poor thing :(

Becky x

Hi Becky,
You might have seen the thread i posted after speaking to you about one of my buns Martha, Good luck on finding a new bun, im sure you wont have any bother as they are all so adorable. :D

LOL! I just realised the other thread was about me, thanks for posting Michelle! Martha is adorable, I hope she finds a lovely home soon but I understand what you mean about the distance :) Thank you again :)

Becky x x

I don't really, I've just always had a fondness for this colour after spotting one on the banner on RR. I don't really mind but my heart goes whenever I see one :) I found a beauty in a PAH adoption centre but she was very difficult to handle and had a tendency to bite, poor thing :(

Becky x

aww glad didnt take offence i was just curious! hope you find the bun of your dreams soon.

(if you change your mind about colour and decide you want a bonded white/blue eyed nethie and a chinchilla grey medium bun tho let us know! lol dora and snowy want a new home.) good luck!

LOL, thanks, looks like there may still be a possibility of getting a lovely white bun I was interested in now, fingers crossed. I think they're all lovely really :)

x x

If the one in PAH isn't spayed, it's probably her hormones causing her to act the way she does. Though I'd much rather give my support and donation to a different rescue :roll:

Strange it said it sent, but it kept failing earlier so no doubt i ill get a failed notice later on.
All it said was If you are still interested in Martha i could just do a vet check before you came to collect her :D

Was it right addy? RLHancox@hotmail.com? very strange, lol, it will be my silly account. lol.

My partner and I would love to adopt her, we were especially enthusiastic when you said how long she's been waiting for a home!

Becky

It was the same one i emailed you on earlier, I need to ask you a few basic questions first of all so if the daft emails are not working i will pm you, then we can sort other things out.

did you get my test email?

Back