• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Loved up Bunnies!!

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
The pictures of Trifle and Ambrose have inspired me to post my honeymooners too. :D

Elidore is the English and Mona is the Alaskan, they're cuddling in this one.

3MonaandElidore27Jnauary2007.jpg

Here Mona pampers Elidore

6EasterPumbles26March2007.jpg

Lying on their favourite rug

25MonaandElidore27Jnauary2007.jpg

My other couple are Nori the Dutch and Ebonnie the Alaskan/English. Elidore is her dad and Mona is her auntie.

A romantic dinner

15EbonyandNori17December2005.jpg

Love on a cold staricase

16NoriandEbony25thJune2007.jpg

Nori grooms Ebonnie

23NoriandEbony22October2005.jpg

And now for some sibling love. Ebonnie's brother and sisters.
She was the runt of their litter and they bullied her so we paired her with Nori who is just the right size. Karmella is the steel grey, Bonnie is the brown agouti and Merri is the English. They're all half Alaskan and English though the girls don't look it. These three get on very but Karmella sadly went to the bridge last year.

Bonnie is loved from both sides

60ThreeCheekiesApril4th2007.jpg

Christmas time

6Threecheekiesxmas2005.jpg

Bath time!

6KarmellaBonnieandMerri14Feb2006.jpg

No need to be bashful.....They're all beautiful buns and great pics. I like the one with the three and you can see the buns tongue lol :)

I love to see their wee tongues, getting a picture of that was quite a challenge. I always want to get them yawning too but its so hard.

Thank you but its all down to the digital camera and fast shutter release which enables me to click away endlessly.

Back