• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit tree/scratching post

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
My bunnies were given one of these for their christmas by their godmother (yes they have a godmother :oops:) and they love it. I'm not so keen on the green tufts in the sisal carrots but the buns don't seem to like it which is good. Also the base is like a trough and I put hay or willow rings in it for them to chew. Here is Emrys nosying around. Does anyone else have one?

Emrys16thFebruaryy2008001.jpg

Emrys16thFebruaryy2008004.jpg

Emrys16thFebruaryy2008005.jpg

Ooo I was looking at these around Christmas but I didn't want to spend the cash in case it wasn't appreciated. Now I have a recommendation I'll have to think again :D

Thank you petticoat. He's got a lovely personality to match too.

He's just been castrated so it will be a week or so before he properly meets her but this is Rowaneberry, his bride to be.

1Rowaneberry19thDec2007.jpg

Last edited:
I keep debating whether to buy one or not (they have too many toys already). I have the sisal carrot patch by the same company, made of the same stuff and my buns love it, all of it's edible and safe to eat including the green carrot tops.

Awwww!!! I'd love to get one of these for my bunnies but no PAH nearby. Am waiting till they start delivering online. I do have a similar sisal carrot patch toy that I got from Pampered Piggies and my buns are happily destroying it with no ill effects...:D

hi...

i have got one off these... jimmy loves it!!! alought its expensive to buy it kept jimmy happy for ages, and when he had 'stripped' it all down, i then re-used it, i coverd it with fresh sissal and attached new carrots and toys to it..... which worked out loads cheaper than buying a new one.... lol :D:D

I want one of these, does anyone have a pic of the carrot patch one, i am trying to show my boyfriend but i cant find it on the net.

You can order both of these online at the vagavalley Bunnie shop!

Bunnies got both, she occassionally chews the carrot field and pays no interest in the tree except when we put some hay in the base, and then she just eats the hay and ignores the tree!

mine have the tree. they also have one at grannys house!!!

zola had one at his previous house but it was DEMOLISHED!!! when i collected him they offered it to me and it was like a little stick.

We have one. It was ment for Thumper and Smokie but hey seemed to show no interest in it so we gave it to our two french lops Amber & Lionel and they love it to the point they are pulling it to bits? I brought a willo ball on tuesday, gave it t Amber and Lionel on wednesday and by today it has been completely destroyed:shock:

hi...

i have got one off these... jimmy loves it!!! alought its expensive to buy it kept jimmy happy for ages, and when he had 'stripped' it all down, i then re-used it, i coverd it with fresh sissal and attached new carrots and toys to it..... which worked out loads cheaper than buying a new one.... lol :D:D

My buns have completely distroyed theirs. We were wondering about re-covering it with fresh sissal but didn't know the best way to stick it on that would be bunny freindly. What do you use?

Back