• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thankyou Princesscarly!!!

petticoat74

Alpha Buck
I have to say it...THANKYOU!!! FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!
This lovely lady got my Luna back with her fab fella;) Drove all the way from Kent to Essex just to bring him home to me and he is staying....
I am making alot of changes to my rabbit and piggie room, as numbers have gone down, so little bun will be neutered and have a home with me for life now:D
Also in tribute to you Carly, Luna has been re-named.....CARLO:D Hope you like!!

As already said on the other thread, Well done Carly!!! and Yay for Carlo being back with you! :D

awww we were just logging on to say we are home now - how sweet of you to name him Carlo

I am so happy he is home safe - Was a very emotional day :lol:

I am going to keep an eye on the pics - We want to keep in touch :love::love: send lots of hugs his way x x x

I read the earlier thread and have been wondering what happen. I'm so pleased he's back with you now - and with a posh new name!! Awwwwww!

Vic x

I will post some pics of little Carlo asap!! He is currently munching hay and looking at Isabelle.... so once he gets the chop, he may just get himself a wife-bun;) (They aren't close enough for action btw;))
I really can't thank you enough Carly and your O/H, you're both fab!! I have run the gauntlet of emotions today... I think my Raff made sure Carlo came home....:) A day has not gone passed without me thinking about Luna/Carlo... so he was meant to come home me thinks....
Again thanks to you for the support and understanding and MANY MANY THANKS to Carly:thumb::D

Wow. There are some amazing people out there aren't there? Well done to princesscarly for getting involved and getting Luna back.

So glad that this story has a happy ending.

Back