• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Rehab' !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Following on from what I said here

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=117425

My intention is to offer the Care Services such as I am doing for Mo

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=116557

to other Buns in the future. Obviously I would be working closely with Christabel and she would be the Vet responsible for the Buns medical care. I would just do the 'at home nursing' stuff.

So once Mo is better if anyone one here should find themself in a similar situation to Mo's Mum Willow I would be more than willing to offer the same service. The 'at home nursing care' would be *Free*, the owner would pay the Vet Fee direct to my Vets.

I may not be able to help any more Buns by adopting them but maybe the Rabbit Rehab' will be my small contribution to the Bunnies in need

Janex :D

That's a lovely idea Jane, and one that will use your skills and knowledge to full advantage.

thats a lovely idea!!

i always read your posts thinking you and cristobel are a crime fighting duo and possibly the best around!!!!

Jane, this is a fantastic idea!
Good luck with Rabbit Rehab, :D

You will continue to help bunnies in need!

Amy x

I will only be doing what is prescribed by Christabel. But I know many folk have a life aswell as a Bunny and being with a poorly Bun all day is not always an option.

Janex

thats a lovely idea!!

i always read your posts thinking you and cristobel are a crime fighting duo and possibly the best around!!!!

:lol:

She just phoned to ask if we are all OK here and if its OK for her to have a drink when she goes out tonight. She said she would not do so if we might need her. Bless her heart she is *not* even on call !! I told her to go party, we are OK !!

Janex :wave:

:lol:

She just phoned to ask if we are all OK here and if its OK for her to have a drink when she goes out tonight. She said she would not do so if we might need her. Bless her heart she is *not* even on call !! I told her to go party, we are OK !!

Janex :wave:

christobel is fantastic - when lilly was poorly the other day, the on call vet kept phoning! x

As i said earlier in your other thread, I think you are a truly wonderful lady - along with the infamous Christabel of course ;)

Why o why can't people like you get the recognition they so truly deserve (Mmmm Dame Jane does have a certain ring to it :lol::lol:)
(apart from RU of course) Where would all the buns & us be without your invaluable help & advice - my lot are cueing up for their invitation already!!! ;)

Kindest regards,

Amanda :wave:

awww jane thats fabulous... its really great to know there is back up out there should it ever be needed.... you are an angel hun xxxxx

Believe me I am no Angel :rolleyes: :lol:

But if I can help anyone with their poorly Bun I will. It is now the only way I can help Buns in need.

Janex :)

Absolutely wonderful Jane!

Yet again your devotion to buns in need astounds me.........You and Christobel are a wonderful pair of ladies.....:)

Toni xx

Following on from what I said here

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=117425

My intention is to offer the Care Services such as I am doing for Mo

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=116557

to other Buns in the future. Obviously I would be working closely with Christabel and she would be the Vet responsible for the Buns medical care. I would just do the 'at home nursing' stuff.

So once Mo is better if anyone one here should find themself in a similar situation to Mo's Mum Willow I would be more than willing to offer the same service. The 'at home nursing care' would be *Free*, the owner would pay the Vet Fee direct to my Vets.

I may not be able to help any more Buns by adopting them but maybe the Rabbit Rehab' will be my small contribution to the Bunnies in need

Janex :D

Well i know where to come now should either of mine get sick! (touchwood they won't) Lionel had to saty at the vets for ten days before as i had to work :rolleyes:

Wow what a great idea.

Of course I hope I'm never in need of your services, but if I did I can't think of anywhere I rather send my bunnies.

I think it is so fab that you are willing to do this for others - should be more people like you in this world - it would defo make it a better place :wave:

It's lovely to want to help out people and their bunnies :) Not to be critical but can I ask if you plan on any sort of quarantine to protect your buns (and anyone else's if you have more than one "rehab" bun in at a time), incase the poorly bun happens to have something contagious?

Back