• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Female rabbit wanted (West Yorkshire)

Princessbunny

Young Bun
Hi guys,
I have had an email from someone in West Yorkshire wanting one of my buns (Martha a lion head), i am up in Newcastle so it is about a 2 hour drive which i dont want the bunny to do.
Does anyone have any females that can be bonded that are not showing up on RR that she may be interested in?

Just read on the other thread about Bun in Q not having any other interest in 6mnth, Can another forum member not homecheck? :D X

2 hours really isnt long if it gets a bun in need the perfect forever home. I'm sure a homecheck could be done by someone nearer. Good luck

I have asked so i am just waiting to find out, thats providing we can find someone from a rescue that would help out on the visit (hint hint everyone)
and proving Becky still wants her

If Becky wants your bunny I'd post a new thread saying homecheck needed and what area.. Someone I'm sure will do the homecheck for you..

She looks and sounds lovely :) My only concern would be if she would bond with my Walter, I'll be needing lots of advice from you lovely people then! :D Also Walter isn't neutered yet, he's going in but I have to wait until after his second jab next Thursday. I do have room to keep them separately though until then, Martha could have the spare room to herself until they could be bonded.

About the eye bathing...is she easy to handle so you can do this? I'd be concerned if I couldn't do it properly :oops:

Becky x

Last edited:
Oh that's ok then, I can do that :) Do you think she would bond ok? Walt is quite a confident house bunny who loves people but not territorial, except on my leather sofa :roll: I'm hoping that will change when he goes in for his op :lol: He's never lived with a lady before but I think he should be fine to bond, he's not agressive on anything, not that I know all that much about it from experience. My previous pair of bunnies were sisters so bonded from birth, I'll definitely be looking on here for advice.

Becky x

Last edited:
She was with her daughter Willow but when she had her op she didn't want to know her but she does snuggle up with the dog, the RSPCA rescued a load of them out of a back yard and she came in with her 1 week old babies

Back