• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do all buns Binky?

JoLB

Warren Scout
Barney doesn't really binky too much - usually once or twice when he's allowed in our bedroom! But thats all. Never in the hall, where he lives.

I haven't seen Bluebell binky, maybe because we only brought her home Thurs...I suppose she's only been here 2 days....!

I worry they're not happy if they don't binky...

Mine binky lots when they are on grass, but on concrete only Luna and Sunnie go really crazy. Cloud likes to walk backwards while standing on his back feet, but he's not much into binkies. Snoopy and Penny prefer to throw themselves on their sides when they are happy.

they do if they arnet called alvin, hes way too lazy.. pearl on the otherhand gets so excited at being let out shell binky before the cage is opened :love: :love:

i actually love the surprise on her face everytime she does too :)

Ruby binkies like there's no tomorrow - proper from standing binkies - it's spectacular! Bobby's usually so lazy he only manages a head shake.
Salt and Pepper don't binky very much, but they chase around their enclosure like mad things, and launch themselves off the top of the hutch.
Squidgy does lots of head binkies when he's chased!

Back