• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sophie can see Ghosts!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
:lol: I don't know what the other explanation is! She is out running around like a looney and is staring and thumping like mad at something! :? :lol::lol::lol::lol: Something has spooked her out - probably Rudy's snoring :lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is a good thread because Amber can see ghosts! We had two in her bedroom when we first adopted her, and she would not go into the room on her own and would watch something walk about the room. The room was always cold too, I felt something when I went in. So my auntie did a chakra layout and cleaned the room of spirits. Amber loves her bedroom now and does not come out often! :D

sorrel can too i think :/ there is a particular bit of air in the kitchen that she always stares at and if you carry her away her head turns so shes still looking at it :shock:

She is now snoozing on the carpet so it must have been Rudy's snoring :lol: Or the fact the bird was going bonkers at the radio. It's like beng in a zoo here today :lol: :roll:

Could she of seen a cat, she's so funny:lol::lol::lol:

Nah, no kitty's around today. She was probably just being stroppy! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I bet she wasn't happy for the birdie sharing the living room :roll: :lol:

yeah rosie has done this a few times she has stopped and looked scared like something is under the wardrobe when clearly not as nothing would fit under there unless she can sense a spider:lol:

She is now snoozing on the carpet so it must have been Rudy's snoring :lol: Or the fact the bird was going bonkers at the radio. It's like beng in a zoo here today :lol: :roll:

Awww Rudy snoring made me smile my Millie snores very loudly :lol:
We just had to turn the TV up coz she's so loud. :lol:

Awww Rudy snoring made me smile my Millie snores very loudly :lol:
We just had to turn the TV up coz she's so loud. :lol:

:lol: It's hilarious, hehehe! We often turn the tv down to listen to him, it's so funny! He does make some right funny noises! :lol:

I love it when they do the twitching and sway slightly, I imagine they are binkying in their sleep. :lol:

sorrel can too i think :/ there is a particular bit of air in the kitchen that she always stares at and if you carry her away her head turns so shes still looking at it :shock:

it's even spookier when it's your baby doing it - my son could see something in our living room when he was very tiny, and would 'talk' to it - then one day he looked terrified as he was burbling on as usual, and started crying :shock: I was kind of freaked out by that :lol:

Oooh don't... My Bridge bun Chester used to do that... be perfectly happy and then he would stop still and THUMP!! Always indoors, always quiet and mostly at night.....:shock:

Back