• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

litter in trays

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
what litter do you use i jus got the buns a new tray a corner one and some wood pellet litter it didt smell this morning and no stains like usual when i had just used hay and shredded paper in their tray
it says clean it out once week but im soo used to cleaning them out everyday that i emptied it this morning

lisa

I use megazorb now as its sooo cheap. I did used to use pellets and thought they were really good. Just heavy and more expencive than megazorb.

I use the wood pellets, and clean out every 2-3 days depending on how well used it is! It is great stuff!

I use wood pellets, from RSPCA and i replace them daily. I also use cat litter liner and Marble (so far) has not disturbed the liner..

I am now on bio-catolet thanks to advice taken on earlier threads from Indiechick - it comes in very large bags and even though I clean out buns litter trays every day I find I don't need to get rid of it all just the stuff in the corners where they wee.

Back