• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pic's of Lottie

Ab & Stu

Alpha Buck
As promised here are a few pics of little Lottie. She nevers sits till so it's been hard to get any but finally caught her snoozing!

DSC02159.jpg

This is her bad ear. Where it is shaved the whole skin had flapped back so had to be stiched back on :(

DSC02158.jpg

Her right ear is looking much better :D

DSC02157.jpg

Do excuse the poo's. I think she'd beat Jane's Michael in a poo contest as soon as I clean them up she's doing more :rolleyes:

And just becasue

DSC02154.jpg

Thanks guys! :D

She is just so sweet and full of energy! She loves exploring. I don't know how anyone could have gotten rid of her :cry: :cry:

No, the vet sai maybe a cat?? Don't think it was a fox or anything big as not sure she'd be her. They are very neat cuts/slices though. Poor little thing must have hurt so much :cry:

Unless it was done deliberately :cry:

How on earth did I miss these photos :oops: :love: :love:

She's gorgeous :love:

Thanks guys! She is just sooo sweet and cuddley! I just wish she could tell me what happened. Someone said that it could have been another rabbit :shock: a wild one or even worse one that she was put and then once they fought they dumped her :shock::cry: I really hope it's npt the latter!

Thanks Amy!! In fact I can't thank you enough for all the Reiki and Crystal healing you have sent her!! I'm sure with out it she would be alot worse! lottie says thank you very much!! x x

Back