• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cookie

susiemae

Mama Doe
Hi, just thougt Id share some photos of Cookie I took this morning. She was spayed this week and is recovering nicely:D. Can anyone tel me what breed she may be, I think she looks like a rex. She is very slim in the body and her head is narrower than my other rabbits.

Cookie014.jpg

Cookie011.jpg

Cookie009.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

She may be part Rex, but not full as her guard hairs are longer than her undercoat. But one thing is for certain......she is absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

oh wow she is beautiful!!! was she pregnant in the end or not? it was only a small chance anyway wasnt it? im glad shes recovered well! is shse going to be dominos wife? :D

oh wow she is beautiful!!! was she pregnant in the end or not? it was only a small chance anyway wasnt it? im glad shes recovered well! is shse going to be dominos wife? :D

No, she wasnt fortunately but best not to take any chances really. She has recovered really well and has been binkying this morning. Hopefully bonding with Domino will begin next weekend. I know he cant wait, they keep "kissing" through the bars of the dog crate, bless:lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

She may be part Rex, but not full as her guard hairs are longer than her undercoat. But one thing is for certain......she is absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Thank you:D

I did think maybe her coat was a little long for a pure rex.

oh shes lovely! thats good that she wasnt! bless they r going to make a cute couple lol...they kinda look like domino n pebbles lol!!

Back