• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For those who go on you tube

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
For the people who go on youtube and then post up the upsetting images.
can i ask why you go searching for them :oops:
we are all well aware of the cruelty that goes on the fact that it is publicised on youtube for people to watch is disgraceful but by everyone who watches them surely it is upping the ratings :rolleyes: which encourages it
I just dont understand why people who say they are animal lovers go searching on the internet for animal cruelty it isnt something you come accross by accident,
if it upsets you why go looking for it:cry::cry::cry and also by putting it on a public forum you are also causing upset and heartache to others,

sorry for rant but i just feel its being rubbed in everyones faces that this cruelty is going on :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I have to say I agree with this. I am well aware of the cruelty that goes on in the world but I don't want to see it posted in rabbit chat when I come on here to read up about how to care for my animals better.
Please, if you find it that bad leave feedback for the person that put the item on you tube and maybe you can make a difference yourself!

if someone has posted a link and its obviously going to be upsetting i dont click the link, id rather not see it. even if its a news link i steer clear if i think its going to upset me, you can call me ignorant if you want but id rather not subject myself to upset of that kind

I have to agree with this. I saw the threads and decided it was better if I didnt view the vids as I know I will get upset.

Someone actually emailed me a vid of a snake and a rabbit confronting each other and although the rabbit actually comes off better and chases the snake up a tree, I felt that some people might find it upsetting so I didnt post it.

We all know there are animals in the world subjected to cruelty and abuse, but lets not post it on the forum please.

I have to agree with this. I saw the threads and decided it was better if I didnt view the vids as I know I will get upset.

Someone actually emailed me a vid of a snake and a rabbit confronting each other and although the rabbit actually comes off better and chases the snake up a tree, I felt that some people might find it upsetting so I didnt post it.

We all know there are animals in the world subjected to cruelty and abuse, but lets not post it on the forum please.

I second that, i find it deeply upsetting, and personally do not know how anyone can look at anything like that

Is there a thread in particular you're refering too, you report me or e of the other mods will deal with it?

Last edited:
I actually think its useful we see these things

That way we can report the people on youtube or inform them how theyre being cruel

Every little helps and if the person has 10 or 20 people telling them about how cruel and abusive this is or a warning from youtube they might begin to think because you never know

And keeping these things hidden away wont get them dealt with!

yeah I have to say I foolishly clicked on a post today - I dunno what I was thinking - I guess I wasn't sure as it just said 'OMG look at this' I am not blaming the person for me looking at their post but I got really upset :( I actually cannot stop thinking about it :cry:

I remember people doing that to be with Animal rights stuff, I know what happens but they send me stuff - that I don't need to be reminded of :(

The worst one was a 'friends' boyf who sent me a pic of a steak cos he knew I was a veggie - not the same I know oh I am rambling again....

sorry evrone i didn't realise people would get so cross with me for putting it on. I am not a you tube meber so that doesn't boost the ratings up as i can't post replies. i was very upset about that so i will now ask for the thread to be locked

sorry evrone i didn't realise people would get so cross with me for putting it on. I am not a you tube meber so that doesn't boost the ratings up as i can't post replies. i was very upset about that so i will now ask for the thread to be locked

I am not 'cross' don't worry I shouldn't have looked :shock: I blame those horrible ppl for giving me nightmare :shock: Just put a warning - not for the faint hearted :cry:

x x x

Back