• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nia's husbun..

I'll post pics as soon as he gets here, don't worry. I'd planned to start the bonding right away but have decided to leave them in adjacent cages overnight and then bond them in the spare bedroom on Monday. I'll use the 6x4 run and it means that I can sleep in comfort on Monday night but stil be able to keep an eye on them. Does that sound like a good plan?

Sounds like a good plan to me, Hilda!!!:D

I think we are all almost excited about Nia's new husbun as YOU are!!!:D :lol: :lol:

I SOOOOO can't wait for pics!!! :D

20 hours to go!!!! I'm going to spend tomorrow organising the other crate for him..he'll be in the hall about 4 ft from her....and then get the bedroom reeady for B day on Monday!! Of all the days for you to start your new career Karen!!!!!! My other bonding buddy, Leanne is working too!! So it'll be just me and the buns on Monday:shock:

20 hours to go!!!! I'm going to spend tomorrow organising the other crate for him..he'll be in the hall about 4 ft from her....and then get the bedroom reeady for B day on Monday!! Of all the days for you to start your new career Karen!!!!!! My other bonding buddy, Leanne is working too!! So it'll be just me and the buns on Monday:shock:

I know tempted to phone up sick :lol::lol:
Wish I could be there :(

Back