• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

brussels

Just wondered how many and how often can you give these please

As in sprouts ?

Personally I dont feed them as they can *sometimes* cause Buns to have a gassy tum. If you do feed them to your Bun just start with half a sprout and then if that does not cause any problems you could feed one or two sprouts a week.

Janex

I agree with Jane, very little if any.... I occassionally give a leaf or 2 when I've peeled some, but would rather give something else.

few

Yes sorry i meant sprouts thanks for that i have taken them out of veg pan.Phew im pleased i posted first thanks again

mine have the peelings, but only eat a few at a time. They mainly like to cover them with hay and keep them for later.

I have also found a few bunnies develop extra smelly unformed soft stools after eating a sprout. Not pleasent!

Mine have half a sprout every other day - they do enjoy them and so far haven't caused tummy probs. They were introduced slowly to them.
They have a very undesirable effect on Squidgy, so he's no longer allowed them!

Back