• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I have Some Vibes For Thumper

Brennan

Alpha Buck
Hey all

Thumper is really sad :( He is very quiet - which I expected....He is eating - little bits and bobs but not with his usual gusto - even pellets and he LOVES them

we had some poops last night, how long do boys tend to stay quiet post neuter?

Thanks guys x

Hey all

Thumper is really sad :( He is very quiet - which I expected....He is eating - little bits and bobs but not with his usual gusto - even pellets and he LOVES them

we had some poops last night, how long do boys tend to stay quiet post neuter?

Thanks guys x

Awww I am sure he will perk up throughout today :)
Its good news that he has poo'd and nibbled at some food :D
Just let him have a quiet day today, keep him warm and leave small portions of his fave foods within easy reach aswell as a bowl of water. Post GA Buns tend to prefer to drink from a bowl.
Try not to stress around him as he will pick up on your anxiety. A few nose rubs and a chat about all things Bunny will be of comfort to him. I bet this time tomorrow he will be much brighter :D

Janex

Thanks Jane

I have let him sit in his fav spot - under my chair he is munching on a little paper now which is good.... as it's his fav

hello everyone he is very quiet still but I have been hand feeding him some pellets bless him... His house came today from the cardboard guy but he is too poorly to care :(

I hope he feels more like himself soon

Back