• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey hay!

Doncat5

Mama Doe
"Yes Comet, I agree, these hay racks are great...... I can eat all of yours from this side, and save mine for later" :lol::lol:

HayValerie005.jpg

"Oi, that one was mine!"

HayValerie004.jpg

Valerie eats an enormous amount of hay, she loves the stuff, grabs it from your hands as though it were a treat! She eats 4 times what the others do, but musn't complain, she does the best poos! :D

Very cute..let me know when to book Comet in for de plumming..then they can be bonded..if they are already sharing hay it will be a breeze! :D

Very cute..let me know when to book Comet in for de plumming..then they can be bonded..if they are already sharing hay it will be a breeze! :D

My boy, GA, my boy, GA, my boy, GA!!! :shock:

Seriously though, next couple of weeks, he'll have to be done.... that'll be a horrible day!

She's really good with, takes him in her stride and isnt bother by him trying to nibble her nose, through friskiness. :D

Cheeky little monkey :lol:

Hope all goes well with the de-plumming and bunny wedding.

Rabswood

Back