• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The happy couple ....F.A.O Sooz & Rileys fan club

henridoodle

Warren Scout
Hiya

Well we have been wondering if the lad was a lil poorly this week as although

he still consumes carrots & spring greens like they are going out of

fashion :rolleyes: he has been leaving quite a lot of his pellets .... but now

we know why... whilst cleaning out all the buns,(prior to their feeds) Riley &

his partner in crime have been helping themselves to the supplies ;) but

caught them out this morning:lol:

Without futher ado please meet Sir Riley & his girlie Phoebe

Rileyphoebs.jpg

Hope you like

Amanda:wave:

Naughty Riley :no:

I think Phoebe must be a bad influence on him. He looks like he has filled out a little though. :)

Naughty Riley :no:

I think Phoebe must be a bad influence on him. He looks like he has filled out a little though. :)

Yep its hard to believe the lad has put on weight with all the charging around the garden he does - i guess its contentment with having a friend at long last (he's certainly reluctant to have cuddles from us now - such gratitude from his nibs :lol:)

Amanda x

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
hows cloud

Cloud is the gentlest, quietest sweetest loving doe i have ever EVER owned(in the 30 years i have kept rabbits) she is truly beautiful in every sense of the world & to say i adore her would be an understatement

She absolutely adores Anni but not quiet brave enough to follow him out of the catflap in the shed into the garden tho - does have its advantage though - she doesn't have to compete with 'pigsy' for her favourite veggies :lol:

I will definately get some new photos on the forum by middle of next week (as well as Angies & Traceys lads if they are reading this ;)

(days just don't seem long enough at the mo - sorry for the delay)

Amanda :wave:

Back