• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG look at this

Status
Not open for further replies.
With regards to both threads, it makes me sick that the Chinese have no respect for animals.

Call me racist or whatever but they seriously :censored: me off with there animal abuse.

I turned the sound off for the last video...i have only heard a bunny scream once in my life and i will never forget that sound, itll always stay with me it hurt me so much and made me cry. Sick sick people, whoever made that film. What the:censored: Im so sad and mad:( Poor creatures

I chose not to look at the snake one...thankyou.

Shouldn't these posts have their own section though, entitled 'sick :censored:'?
I mean, you know when you click on the links its going to shock/hurt/upset you...but you still do it?

Think i will steer clear of any post entitled 'youtube'

Last edited:
I don't get it??? Why would someone make a rabbit scream to film it ????

I was a bit upset by that - :( put a warning on those I think :cry: I was silly enough to not know what that would be :cry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back