• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jane Dexter's Rescued Rabbits

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
I thought it would be nice if those with Jane Dexter rescued rabbits could post them as a reminder of Jane and Theo's work :).
Jaynie...

JaynieBirthday038.jpg

JaynieBirthday002.jpg

Neil

:shock: That third eyelid has made me feel queasy. Cant look at one since Lex's got infected :oops:

What a lovely idea, they deserve every piece of recognition that comes their way and more :)

Let's see all your "Jane and Theo buns"!

Although she's not a Jane D bun, Theo rescued her for ARC from an over crowded breeder.

Ebony
DSC02145.jpg

DSC02136.jpg

DSC02134.jpg

Thank you so much Theo! You and Jane have done some amazing work.

x x

Good idea Neil!

Amber Damber girls!

10022008098.jpg

Branston (foster)
14022008114.jpg

Mayo (Foster)
14022008117.jpg

Sorry Mayo's pic is blurred
Amy x x

I adopted Mishka from Angie and Tracey at BARC, but Mishka's journey to me originally started when she was rescued by Jane and Theo from truely horrendous conditions :(. Mishka was one of the Birmingham bunnies, i'm sure there are lots of forum members who will remember the story.

Mishka:

Picture157.jpg

With her husbun Liam:

Picture017.jpg

Getting lost in the rug! :lol:

Picture186.jpg

:love::love:

Mishy1.jpg

She is the most gorgeous, friendly, funny, soft bunny, and we all love her to bits. xxxxxxxxxx

Awww fab idea.... :D I fostered these bunnies for Jane and am now homing myself on her behalf... its been a long journey as Ollie arrived pregnant as did many of the Kitts Green Buns, but hopefully they will all soon have forever homes...

Here's Ollie...

mum-1.jpg

and Speedy....

speedy1.jpg

and Ollies babies (will find some more grown up pics soon).....

CIMG0875.jpg

CIMG0879.jpg

and here are Speedy and Ollie the day they arrived - they have grown so much !

janes1.jpg

I've re-homed Trix and Candy - Ollie, Willow & Pumpkin are now neutered and looking for homes, Speedy was neutered when he arrived and is now vaccinated and also looking for a home - see rehome section.

Last edited:
Julia this is what I thought to! Thats why I posted the pic to see if you thought the same. Yes they are!!! x

I miss them :cry:

I love fostering but I get so upset giving them back. But I guess it is good we can do it to help Jane out, so more buns can be saved. I am dreading Thursday when Branston and Mayo go to their forever home. It has left a whole in my heart Jane closing.

Last edited:
Here's Pumkin (just after spay so looking a bit groggy and not happy about confinement :roll:)....

CIMG11002.jpg

I know what you mean, I have re-homed Trix and Candy (now Honey) but am lucky enough to know their new mums.... dreading the rest especially Speedy....:cry:

Last edited:
Beautiful Pumpkin :love::love:

So like Sandy, Good luck re homing. Big hugs for you about Speedy.

Happy Birthday too :wave:

Lucy the French Lop, who is sadly no longer with us

Image010lucySimba.jpg

Will have a couple more from Jane soon but not telling you who or what breed:lol:;)

Back